Travel insurance: is it worth having one?
It is always a great debate: Should you consider buying a travel insurance or not? It can feel like a blessing for some travellers and a waste of money for others, but the truth remains, nobody likes cancelled flights and troublesome holidays. However, alike many other insurances, travel insurance has its own pros and cons.
Pros of Travel Insurance:
- If you miss the flight or if the flight is cancelled, travel insurance can help you get your money back or part of it.
- If you lose your luggage while travelling, you may get a compensation.
- If you get sick during vacations, it helps to cover your medical expenses.
- Many policies even cover your damaged, stolen or lost luggage.
- It gives you peace of mind that your essentials are safe.
Cons of Travel Insurance:
- Travel insurance is costly.
- It has its own policies and these change frequently.
- Sometimes it’s difficult to find a travel insurance that covers what you actually need covered.
Whatever your decision, enjoy your multi-currency lifestyle with your Globcoin card!